mandag 6. september 2010

How I spendt my weekend

This weekend got a kick off start with a trip to Bergen with my class. We went to two museums before we got the time to do whatever we pleased. So Andrea and my self stoped by a movie shop to see if they'd got anything new, she decided to buy some movies, but I didn't find anything worth spending money on. On Saturday I spendt some time in bed, to sleep off all of the early wakes this week, I went with my family to a friend of theres for an amazing dinner, thank you Bjørn :) Later Andrea and I drove into Lillian to watch a movie, we ended up seeing Eurotrip, and it was an okey movie, not a movie I would have seen on my own. Sunday went to watching 4 episodes of Gossip Girl, I feel that I have issues, so standing up today was hard, I can't wait to get home, so I can EAT, I'm STARVING!!

Lillian and myself, yes we are Retards ^^

Have a wonderful day :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar